Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Ramblings


"((Lamed)) She feareth not that the cold of winter shall hurt her house, for all her household folks are double clothed"
Pr 31:21
While the girls slept yesterday I got started on the Spring jobs, not cleaning, just jobs. Our dishclothes are shredding so what better for spring then a bright a cheery yellow one! Hubby finds it hilarious that I chat about how fun it will be to wash dishes with it! Have you started the "Spring Clean" yet? Well...um....I "was" going to start this week, but then it snowed, AGAIN. Um, nope no "Spring Cleaning" until all the white stuff is gone for good! So maybe next week.
I am a great procrastinator! If you need lessons I can give them!

This past week went by great! So far this week is also going great. The kids have been resonablely well behaved, the house is liveable, and Magoo has been ready for school on time. We have discovered that it takes Magoo 30 min to eat breakfast, so we must be eating no latter then 7:45 inorder to be putting on our coats and getting in the car by 8:15. So what has helped this week? Getting our priorities straight. By seeking to serve Yhwh through service to my family, wow, it really helped my outlook this past bit.


Had to include this cute photo. Princess was already for Meeting, and waiting for the rest of us so she sat herself down and "played" piano for us. It was so adorable and hubby and I both enjoyed stopping in the middle of the craziness that Sunday morning brings and watching/listening to her for a few minutes. Of course the fact she put on her "tea party" hat made it even more adorable!!

Well speaking of procrastination, we have bread to bake, a kitchen floor that desparately needs a wash, an article (on family life) to edit, a desk to clear, laundry to be folded and put away....and blueberry muffins tempting us for tea time....

I hope that Yhwh blesses you and your household today! I'm off to my jobs, and you know what? I feel blessed to be able to serve, not be moaning my state.

"Praise Yhwh; for Yhwh is good: sing praises unto his name;
for it is pleasant. For Yhwh hath chosen Jacob unto himself,
and Israel for his peculiar treasure. For I know that Yhwh
is great, and that our Adoni is above all gods. Whatsoever Yhwh
pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and
all deep places. He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of
the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth
the wind out of his treasuries. "
Psalm 135:3-7

No comments: