Monday, November 22, 2010

Mondays are so

MondayISH

aren't they?

Today it poured rain, and I was thrilled. We've had so many nice days, that lately we've spent more time inside and out and although normally I would simply love that....we are still unpacking.

So today started with a lovely sister inviting herself for tea (which I love, but no one really does that anymore) and then the girls and I emptied all....and I do mean ALL of the kitchen drawers and re organized them. Each drawer still has the same main purpose, but all those "extra" items that had snuck in are now in their own little homes.

The master bedroom is finally box free.

The linen closet is finally box free.

AND we had a hot chocolate party. I love being a Mommy to wee ones, hot choco parties are such fun, and the giggles are even better then cookies....well we had those too!

oh, and for those of you who don't mind the mundane. We have had an addition (or maybe 2) to our home...






















MICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: