Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You know you are doing too much when you wake up at 5:30am in bed in the middle of an anxity attack.

Yup that was me this morning!

So today instead of getting that list done I am taking it easy, hemming Helper a dress we let down for the winter, making secret yummys for Hubby and wrapping presents with the Goons.

Thankfully a very special young lady is here to help me today!

I have to learn to leave everything in God's hands. Especially the Ontario Winter Bible School. Everyone thought it was a great idea, said they were coming but then never registered. However we are trying to make the most of it.

If I think about it for even a minute I get very depressed!

And on top of that they are calling for 3C ABOVE on sat....and we have outdoor winter activites planned as they have 100 cm.....we'll see

All in God's hands, I know

My heart understand,

My brain is trying to, really hard!

So instead of lovely pictures and everything I'm signing off to cuddle with the kids and try very hard not to cry over all of the negative - gross - ness going on in our area.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Hey Lindsay, is the winter gathering cancelled? Love to you! OXOXOXOXOXO