Monday, January 05, 2009

Well today was going to be a day filled with fun as Hubby and I were to head into Toronto to visit the Jewish shops and eat lots of Falafel.

Sprout had other ideas! She was up screaming nearly all night, so instead Hubby is at work today, and I am at home full of cold and exhaustion. We will save our trip (which is to celebrate our upcoming wedding anniversery) for another day when we are awake enough to enjoy it. Also no one in their right mind should attempt the drive into Toronto half asleep!!!Oiy!

But as they say, there is always a silver lining and I have found it! While Magoo was off school for 2 & 1/2 weeks for the holidays I fell behind. It wasn't a concious act, but almost no laundry or housework got done, just the bare necessities.

So today it is a "girl day" as Magoo is at CHC today, so we are going to get to work and clean this house! I'm hoping to have most of it done by 2 pm when I need to leave to go into town to pick Magoo up.

Before I sign off I wanted to share a book with you, "Mother" by Kathleen Norris (http://www.amazon.com/Mother-Kathleen-Norris/dp/1929241178/ref=pd_bbs_sr_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231169123&sr=8-9) a dear friend left it here and after writing her a note saying it was here I enjoyed the luxtury of a quick bath and started to read it. It is such a wonderful book! After the hour it took to read it I felt inspired to continue with the blessed job given my by God to be a mother to our three olive plants. It is written in story form and I garrenty that you will not be able to put it down!

No comments: