Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am debating writing on the current war in Israel... it is terrible how anti-Israel the main stream media is. It makes me sick!

Wake up people, over 10,000 rockets fired into a country the size of NJ during the time of the so called "truce" .Cities under besige and people living in bomb shelters and schools closed, if this happened to NJ the USA wouldn't have waited as long as Israel did to get control of the situation! The double standards are simply wrong!

"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:1-3

check this out!!! http://bakadiary.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I totally agree with you. I wondered about the "rank"!

Mrs. Anna T said...

I could talk about this for hours, but I've been biting my tongue really, really hard, because I know mud-slinging will begin soon enough if I let my blog go political. But of course, it's MADNESS to think Israel shouldn't defend herself. Anyone who says otherwise should be sent for a couple of weeks to live in Sderot, Netivot, or even Ashkelon.

Anonymous said...

Exactly! Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and Christ's return! Can't wait for the Kingdom.