Monday, March 20, 2006

Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it."

Counting my blessings today:
Being called a child of Yahweh
The example of Christ
The ability to read the Bible without fear
A wonderful Husband who is leading me towards the Kingdom
2 little olive plants around my table
Wonderful sisters who encourage and guide me (physical and spiritual sisters...you know who you are!)
A warm and caring extended family who is always there
The giggles and tickles that fill me day
"One more story please Mommy"
Being reminded of God by mr Magoo
The dirty dishes that show God provides
Making the bed and finding innumerable sippy cups
Seeing mr Magoo play "(B)Ible class" and saying his prayers

I could go on and on!

What do you count as your blessings?

No comments: